Are The Beatles disappearing from pop culture?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

speaking of Elvis, I (accidentally) caught 'Suspicious Minds' on a Kentucky radio station, and I have to say it is one of the worst mixes I have ever heard in my life

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Worse than Metallica's latest?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm plenty plugged into what the kids are into these days - it's my biz.
    Having been around in prior decades I'm not just guessing there is less Beatle saturation - it's a fact.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They'll probably release "A Hard Days Night" on Blu Ray or some concert collection set to get some buzz going.

Does Michael Jackson still own the music?

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Whether you enjoy the Beatles's music or not, dismissing their huge impact on the music business is just ignorant.

Also, just to recap - so far in this thread, jessestylex has claimed that he lives in the future, that guitars will soon not have strings and that people who need to listen to music more than once every few months have mental deficiencies.

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Jeff, I recall reading during his divorce trial, that Sir Paul had gotten the music rights back from MJ.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Michael Jackson WILL NOT DIE

[​IMG]

10. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

I've never liked the Beatles but I love the Rolling Stones, Queen, AC/DC, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar