Are The Titans Content With Mediocrity?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

I also bet big on 4-12.
  2. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Heh, I bet on 11-5, 9-7, and 7-9.

Sad thing is, if Britt hadn't got hurt and if CJ had gotten his act together, we likely would be aiming for 11-5 (or better).
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

This "commitment to mediocrity" and "munchak needs to go crazy on the sidelines" is crap.

We need better players. It's no big secret. Good news is the potential of a young solid core for years to come. We lack game-changers on either side of the ball.

Appreciate Nate more than ever, Britt is only good for 1 great game a year... we still need a true #1 WR that scares defenses.

We need an enforcer on D. I feel like we just have solid players but we don't have the 1 guy that can elevate everyone's game.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

we need better players to beat a 0-13 and a 4-10 team?

Then we're in trouble...
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

I guess we are just fine then because we beat the Ravens?

I know you are an emotional poster, but be reasonable. Sh** happens. It does every single season to almost every team. This week just sucks worse because we lost to a horrible team and its a game we should not have lost.
  6. TheSureThing

What?

It's worse this week because we lost a game not only because we SHOULD have won, but because we COULD have won if we had a head coach with half a brain.

why is this door knob getting so much support anyways? Whats his resume?

7-7 and no playoffs in a season where Peyton Manning, Matt Schaub, David Garrard, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams, and Dallas Clark all missed serious time. .500 in a season where we played JAC, JAC, IND, IND, BUF, TB, DEN, HOU, HOU, CAR, CLE, and CIN?

A schedule like that and only 7-9 wins and no playoffs when the division was gift wrapped for us. Dude is garbage get him out of here.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

TheSureThing has some sort of Inception issue here where he can't determine reality vs madden-world.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

McCarthy may be that guy, I thought Finny might be but who knows at this point.
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Hes too worried about his bank account too give a rats fart about the 2 tone blue
  10. TheSureThing

your right.

I lost grasp of reality somewhere between my madden game mike munchak sohwing more emotion than real life mike munchak and losing to the winless colts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.