Are the Titans finally catching the breaks they've needed?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 8, 2015.

?
  1. Running Game

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  2. Pass Protection

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  3. Pass Rush

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Everything

33 vote(s)
    64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My hope along the way is this group doesn't think they've arrived after one win. The excitement after opening 1-0 was too much last year, the following week they came out flat and got whooped. Can't let that happen again.

Injuries is another major factor we need to avoid somehow

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

This was not a good team last year no doubt. What I want to see is improvement during the year. Yes everybody hit the roof last year after week one. Then crashed after because we seemed to get worse and worse. OTA's are in shorts . Can't hardly tell how going to be. Am I excited about the season? Heck yea. As a true fan I think you have to be. I really think this team sucked for a reason last year. One of the Titans scouts was asked when did they think MM8 would be a Titan in this draft process. He said last year. If that the case and they played poorly for him, we should see improvement this year.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The ultimate tease opener.

4. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Yup. Everything is broke top to bottom but qb.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I swear, I thought this was a new thread.

I was about to say WTF.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im bummed this thread surfaced, its going to put a serious damper on any excitement I feel next summer when camp kicks off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar