Are there any Safeties worse than ours?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CriticalTheory, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I hear ya' :wall:

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

We are in total agreement now.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I wasn't making any direct comparisons. I was just saying Denver took Courtney Brown, Ebenezer Ekuban, Michael Myers and Gerard Warren from Cleveland where they weren't performing and put them in a scheme and rotation that made them into a really solid line.

4. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Trust me, If Schwartz was New England's DC they wouldn't have any good players either. Good coaches take guys with basic skills and MAKE them great players. Coaching can work wonders.

5. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Back to Chow. I am not giving him a pass. If after his 2nd season he doesn't show improvement then he needs to get the ax as well. However, I could very well be wrong but I saw the offense getting better. I firmly believe he is going to fix those mistakes. The wonderkid has had three years.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Well, at least we all agree that Lamont is an outstanding safety....bar none!

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Yeah, we got a lot better on O. We barely got beat in our last game where we looked worse than we had all season.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

guess what is not ringing?

[​IMG]

yeah ammazingly after his Francofile D has surrendered 25+ for two straight seasons apparently Dehr Schwartzie's phone is not ringing.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Da Bears, lol. At least ours whiff on the tackle, not the coverage.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Yeah, I am sure Richard Seymour would suck anywhere but NE, and Bruschi, Vrabel, and McGinest too. Give it a break, name one player on our defense as good as any of those guys. You act like Schwartz should make garbage men into superbowl champions, but the players win games more than coaches do, and NE has a hell of a lot of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar