Are Titans content at WR In 2012?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If we are content, we're screwed. Britt will get re-injured, Hawkins is already hurt. That leaves us 2 Vets and aRookie!! We need something else, and it isn't Michael Preston!
  2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

The people hating on Wright should turn their attention to Hawkins and Williams.

Complete scrubs!
  3. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Camp Fodder

Well yeah the hawkins and williams project has gone on long enough. I suppose we do lack some good depth. I wouldn't mind them bring plax in. Plax has always been a beast in the red zone too and we could always use some help there
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Please don't group Damien Williams in the same toilet as Lavelle Hawkins. Williams had a decent year in only his 2nd while pressed into emergency duty, Hawkins has continued to show us that he's garbage.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

You can't have too many redzone targets for a young QB. They seem to struggle in that area.
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Honestly I think we're set. Britt hopefully will be 100 percent by mid year. Nate had a dang good year. Dwill did solid last year... and we now have Kendall. I'd prefer a vet over Hawk but I don't see it.
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Let's just be honest, Kenny will NEVER be 100% and assuming that only gets you in trouble.

There are some talented young WRs that've already been cut that would look really good on our Practice Squad getting a chance to get system knowledge; BJ Cunningham, Ricardo Wallace, Mardy Gilyard, Jeff Fuller and even Tori Gurley are better prospects than Preston and Kirkendoll.
    • High Five High Five x 1