are we building Vince's trade value?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

do we keep vince after this year or trade him if his value improves?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

hard to tell after 2 games. He's shown improvement at times..and at other times its headshake worthy still. He made some plays today though, he did good. I wish he'd run with more purpose instead of like Steve did when he was wearing down. Vince you're young, run with fire please.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

2 games, 0 interceptions...if he keeps this up, I say keep him.

as long as CJ is by his side, theres little chance that Vince will make mistakes that cost us the game

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He's playing with more confidence than I've ever seen him play with before.

I say keep him.

Do we really spend another two to three years developing another quarterback? Stick with what we've got.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. loulou

loulou Camp Fodder

keep him!!!! He's got something to prove and I would hate to be on the wrong side of that!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think it's pretty clear he's gone after this year no matter what. you don't expose a quarterback you plan on having for the long term to the triple option....

7. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

nah, if we keep winning then Bud will stick with him.

and Vince was effective with the option in college so thats why Fish and Dinger made plays that fit his style

8. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

first off its not a real option play when they run that, cause everytime they run that they tell vince to get rid of it before he gets to the line of scrimmage! Second off im pretty sure as long as bud is here and we keep winning with vince as our qb hes here for good so get used to it and accept it like a real fan would!!

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It looks to me like the Wildcat and a disastrous season finally allowed the Titans to let Vince be Vince. It took two years for UT to get it. I think the Titans finally arrived. Good time to be a Titan fan. Should see a lot of wide open, option, shotgun offense from here on out. And now that he has weapons to loosen it up. Woo wee.

10. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

And it only took Fisher 3 years to get it! :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar