Are We Really Good? Or, Are the Raiders Really Bad?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Up until their last drive of the first half, the raiders had -16 passing yards

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Can't say so verbatim, not yet. Today it was both.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I suspect we'll be doing what we did to Campbell today to Dixon next week. Steelers offensive line isn't that great and it's really banged up. Gonna be a long day for Dennis.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Very impressive win; congrats.

They retooled their D using their first 4 picks plus FA but it didn't look like it yesterday.

Did anyone see Al Davis in the suite? Oh man he looks bad. Maybe oughta consider watching from home.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I thought that was the crypt keeper....

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Leave this guy alone, he's yet to act a fool like those Raider tards last week. If we weren't set at QB, I'd be talking a lot more about Dixon. I like his tools. He may actually make the Steelers question whether to start Big Ben upon his return.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The crypt keeper travels with his team. Hard to get a clear signal in his box 6-feet under the ground.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have a feeling once Al Davis leaves the Raiders they'll be good again. No more 1st round kickers or drafted DHB instead of Crabtree, etc.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yes, we are a solid team.

Yes, the Raiders are that bad.

But sometimes the sign of a good team IS that they beat the teams they are supposed to beat. And they still win when they aren't at their best the whole game.

Steelers will be a better test. Giants will be too.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you scored 9 points in regulation...you can't be that confident in your qb if he only can't produce touchdowns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar