Are We Really Good? Or, Are the Raiders Really Bad?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Looking a lot better than this time last year.

2. TitanTough

TitanTough Camp Fodder

The Raiders D looked solid containing CJ in the 1st QTR.

But CJ had to get his eventually.

Their O-Line has been their biggest ????

We did what we were supposed to do and that was to beat a team that we are better than.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think we'll find out how good we are in the next two weeks. We have the Steelers then Giants. Steelers always have one of the best defenses in the league, a decent RB, and a decent receiving core. However, their OL is bad and Dixon is starting. If our offense can play well against the Steelers we are legit. Then we have the Giants, they have a good DL and a good passing O. If we can slow down Eli and block their DEs, we are really legit. By Week 3 we will know if the Titans are amazing! My bet is we're amazing :)

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

There are very few certainties in the NFL. That's why saying one teams schedule is so much tougher than others is so bogus, when judged before the season.

There are very few certainties, other than the Raiders being bad.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Raiders are that bad. Next week we'll know how good our offense is against the Pitt defense but I'll wait to judge our defense for when we face a good QB. Our defense should do well against Campbell and Dixon, E. Manning on the other hand we don't know.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

The Titans aren't really as good as they looked on Sunday............they're better

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I guess we'll find out next week.

I expect the Raiders to improve as they play. That O line needs time to gel.

McFadden has game.

8. SCSteeler

SCSteeler Camp Fodder

I totally agree in order for us to win we will have to first stop CJ which will be no easy task and then play great defense. Now of course I am not going to say the Titans will win but if we did not win I would not be surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar