Are you a converted Texan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 4, 2006.

?
  1. yes. I have dumped the cows for Vince and the Titans

66.7%
  2. yes. I have come back to "Luv Ya Blue" some more

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

These are just the kind of replies I was hoping for.
    I hope to hear more testimonials over the weekend.

Welcome all new members and all new Titan fans.
    This forum is special. Titan Jeff really pours his soul into it to make it the best out there. It gets better all the time. Seems there are more and more features that appear over time... that stuff does not happen on it's own.

for TJ...:applause:

2. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

I am not a convert, just a brand new fan. As a poster on my home site hornfans.com says. "Vince is the revolution." You are starting to see some of the stuff that endears Vince to so many. (Giving his jersey to a sick child in Houston, and honored to do so. Already talking team first, wanting to meet his "new family"....ect.) Besides being straight up money on the football field, Vincent is more importantly an outstanding indiviual and man. He has been and is everything that is right with organized sports. Charles Barkley once said..."I am not a role model.". Vince is the opposite of that.

Not wanting to do anything half-assed. I am also diving headlong into Titans fandom. I want to get to know the team, and players. It's history. I look forward to very good times ahead and I hope you are all patient with me as I learn.

3. Hoffmanhouse

Hoffmanhouse Guest

I grew up a Oiler fan since the days of training camp in San Marcos, TX. When the Oilers left Houston I vowed to become a Houston team when they got a new one, but since I was a fan of the Oilers I still followed the Titans because they had ex Oiler players. Once Houston got a team I thought it was time to have a favorite team again. By this time I had moved to DC & I had no tiess to Houston or the Texans. After trying to watch the Texans terrible play for a couple of years & moving to Nashville I have decided due to location that I should be a Titans fan. It's easy to like the team in the city where you live; thank God in this case it's a team that I used to love. I am a longhorn fan & getting Vince Young didn't hurt.

4. well everyone that is new here welcome, i am also a longhorn fan but i have been a titan fan since they moved here and were still called the oilers, they are easily my favorite football team, and i am very glad we got the best player from my favorite college team who is aruabely the biggest playmaker in college football

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

am i the only one who think ghostz creams whenever Vince Young is mentioned?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no.
    <embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?videoUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fvp.video.google.com%2Fvideodownload%3Fversion%3D0%26secureurl%3DwAAAAG7ggqAHSiJjpW0D3w4aYTU05tH56GqGe_wrSXjsrGzuaKrA9M_gcphy9szlZLcizmaTkJQO25zElTUW9RXHPsCmbFAhrZPIjcqYQJ2lJKwGlWDQMGxU6B2qtx1HHZI0YMSXWeoBgYsvain_YDwDtvjJD7V8ZpZK4NFUT_OhHkPtCr9ebd9WZdbvNlgbJnJwbmX6KH2ODVnQbBwGCpevFRTBiWxDIf1IqtWk5amN-JjFHEhfEcFgcTX6NeUX066SoySdH67FvmeudxTELW1nsVI%26sigh%3DCOXmWQKukZNWEzz7vJv83QRNZT8%26begin%3D0%26len%3D210766%26docid%3D-5548219688963604393&thumbnailUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2FThumbnailServer%3Fapp%3Dvss%26contentid%3D29ef401a850dff7%26second%3D5%26itag%3Dw320%26urlcreated%3D1147050240%26sigh%3Dii4KLHxiABtFhK7MFEAt2N4f7A8&playerId=-5548219688963604393" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" wmode="window" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

direct link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar