Are you Color Blind?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

This test is amazing. I advise everyone to take it. Its free and fast so you have nothing to lose.

Its preferred that you turn off the lights in your room when taking the test because it will make the colors on the blocks appear bolder and just the way your doctor would have you perform this test.

Remember to turn up the volumes on your computer because a detailed oral analysis about your eye sight shortly follows the test.

Click here to take the test.
    http://vn247.net/flash/Vision-test.htm

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Alrighty, who's gonna bite? :suspect:

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i hate you

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lmao. Its quite obvious when you said turn the volume up so you could hear it. Ive been tricked by those many times. The worst one ever was where is waldo, I kept looking for him, the thing popped up, and I never found waldo.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Thank God I have this little game to tell me if I'm color blind or not! It's not like I could tell by just looking around or anything, oh is that gray or red I can't tell...Thanks PitBull!

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

glad i could help. :))

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Biotch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar