Are you rooting for the Dolphins next week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 5, 2012.

?

Who are you rooting for next week?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2012.
  1. Go Dolphins!

19.6%
  2. Titan Up!

80.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I can literally see this happening with Slidepiece on Sunday..

"Arrrrghhhhh I can't believe the Titans won! I am so pissed off right now!! Freaking I'm a better fan than that Alex dude and I bet he's all happy about the Titans winning. This sucks. I'm gonna punch holes in my wall because the team I like won today."

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Give me a minute, I will take some time to show you what teams consistently pick top 10 for the past 10 years and see if anyone wants to be them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Luck

that is all

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Their fans don't root against them because they don't SUCK year in and year out. They have an extremely loyal fan base because their organizations aren't completely BACKWARD! Thier teams actually have a prime goal set on winning. They don't have to deal with all of the politics and complete BS that we do. They all have an identity and a winning culture about them.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think Slide laid out his case rather well. He doesn't generally want the team to lose, but feels we'd be better off in the long run with this staff gone. And losses greatly increase the chances of that happening. You simply don't agree with it, so you insist on calling him a bad fan. Sounds like your problem.

So classic that you say stuff like what I bolded and then have the nerve to tell other people to get off their high horse.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

For the record, I'm not in this for a higher draft pick. That's just an added bonus. I'm in this for the chance at a possible 32nd pick down the road.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Unless Palmer and Grey just set the world on fire, they will be gone. Half a season of record setting performances? The only thing that would save them at this point is if we won out, which I don't even have to say how unlikely that is.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

fair enough, so this next post is not directed towards you. Just those guys that want a high pick.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nope. I dislike Dooley and want him gone as bad as any UT fan but I still want UT to beat Mizzou this weekend.

That's because I'm a real fan, not a fake ass fan that would root against my own team. You all should be ashamed.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

WHAT'S THAT?!?!?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU FROM ALL THE WAY UP THERE!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar