Arian Foster out for season with back injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Rice fell off quick! That was CJ-like quick

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Worse actually. I got rid of him in a trade that allowed me to get rid of Matt Ryan (when he still had Julio and Roddy returning). So... didn't exactly matter anyways.

Unfortunately I am stuck with Rice in two other leagues, but I've still managed to go 7-2 and 6-3.

This is exactly why I hate picking around 5th. Rice, in my eyes, was the best option at the time. I didn't envision Jamaal Charles being used THAT much with Andy Reid. He was my next choice.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I hate it for them..

LOLYEAHRIGHTCOWSGOMOOSUCKASSTHIRDPLACEFOREVER

4. Clark

Lol... It's their year tho....

5. Clark

Anyone been to a MooCow forum lately? How's the mentality?

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Clark

Pure gold... Lol... I just found this gem while checking out my question...

"Ok so we have lost 5 games in a row, and we are 2-5. We have the bye week coming up.

We may not win the division but i believe we can still make it as a wild card. And even though we lost today, i saw something i havent seen this whole season. The desire to win, the belief that they could win. I even saw emotion from AJ which is a rare accurance.

So why do people say the season is lost ? We are 2-5, the season is far from over. I'm willing to bet that we finish the season at 10-6 or 9-7. I know some of you the sky is falling people are already planning trips in January, but i'm not cause we will be in the play-offs !!!"

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

The delusion is strong in that one

9. Clark

Understatement of the year lol

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ray Rice hasnt been the same since last years playoffs. IDK why hes in this funk either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar