Arizona vs New Orleans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

After watching the Pack and Zona shoot it out last weekend I wondered if there ever was a playoff game with such crappy defense in the history of the NFL. Both offenses were moving the ball at will.

Now Zona goes on the road to play New Orleans. NO has the worst defense in yards per game of all the teams in the playoffs (they are 25th, (the Titans were 28 with the Lions at 31st)). Zona finished with the next worse defense that made the playoffs at 20th.

How many points are going to be scored? I'm betting better than 80 points are scored in this one. Any thoughts?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It seems like games that are hyped up to be a high scoring shoot out never works out (I remember a few years ago the Rams and Vikings were playing each other and both were high powered offenses and it wasn't a very compelling game).

I hope it is a repeat of the 'zona v Packers game, but I think it will be an easy win for whoever wins (and I think Arizona will win).

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cards will fold.

Warner will face a better Defense. I say he gets sacked 5 times with 3 INT.

Warner sucks bad under pressure just like McNabb.

4. jessestylex

Im looking forward to the Ravens and Colts game the most.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fitz is about to come on hard.

6. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Hoping that the Saints will get back to winning. As they lost three last straight games. And that they need to learn from their mistakes.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Once again Jesse clearly displays that he knows absolutely nothing about football. Kurt Warner is statistically arguably the best post season QB ever. Do you just make stuff up? Every QB sucks when they're getting hit a lot. Plain and simple, pressure defeats timing.

8. jessestylex

ok meet me back here after the game. for your ownage.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm looking forward to this game. I've got a friend that is from La. He has flown in shrimp for gumbo, boudin and andouille sausage, and making up some rb and r.

I'd like to see the Saints win. It would restore faith that the perennial "absentees" can go all the way. Plus- I read a very impressive story on ESPN about Colston. I'd like to see "The Quiet Storm" go off big. I also saw the Titans at NO on MNF a few years ago. The fan base and festivities were awesome.

Go WhoDats!!

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not sure why you say Warner will be facing a better defense.
    GB was 2nd best in the league in yards per game given up (7th in points) in the regular season.
    NO was 25th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar