Arizona vs New Orleans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I love that stuff.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

That was just awful. We actually turned the game off because it got so boring... I kinda think that in an effort to make the games more exciting with lots of offense the NFL has diminished the excitement of the big play because they happen every drive in some games. Why have defense at all if that's what they want. I don't know - in lower scoring defensive struggles you feel like just 1 play could win the game. Last weekend the TDs were rolling in so much it was just ho-hum to me...

Back to your point... The Saints have been off their game recently. So I don't know what to expect there, but it's hard to imagine that this game won't have close to 70-80 points total. Cards have an up and down defense... some pretty good talent, but it seems to break down a lot. I think it's just what the Saints need to get back on track.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You... found that game boring?

I wouldn't want every game to be an offensive explosion, but man... That was an exciting football game.

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Final score.

136 to 134.

5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Who knows that the score will be.

I know one thing though. The Saints will not be able to consistently stop the Cards.

I think the Cards are headed back to the super bowl.

6. Smudger

Smudger Starter

If I learnt one thing last week it is that my playoff tips are the kiss of death. I believe the Saints will win.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Got to agree with the earlier poster... how could you not enjoy that Green Bay/Arizona game? That was definitely the most entertaining game of the weekend. Warner was freaking incredible.

I'm rooting for a Saints win, but if Warner is as hot as he was last week, they'll have a hard time stopping him.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'm not saying the Cards win. I think the Saints will blow them out of the stadium, but it damn sure won't be Kurt Warner's fault

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The Dome will be rockin' like never before. I wish I was there.

Go WhoDats!

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I was impressed with Colston after reading the article too. Read a similar character piece on Brees after Katrina.

A lot to like and root for about both players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar