Arkham Origins Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by XO, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

[​IMG]

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You guys can all S my C.

Batman video games have always sucked ass, but I did want to play AC. Just never got around to it. Too busy with classes and other stuff, peeps. I didn't even have my Xbox with me during either of the last two semesters. If it was spring a year ago, I would've been playing the hell out of these games. I had that semester off school and wasn't even working that much. That's when I put 100+ hours into Skyrim. In fact, Skyrim was the reason I never opened these games.

TE sold it to me (and surprisingly it came with no cum stains - as far as i could tell), so you guys can blame him. Suck it.

4. RavensShallBurn

Henry Cavill will never sleep with you.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you know how I know you're gay?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Facts:

1. Skyrim sucks.
    2. You suck for wasting 100+ hours on that **** pile.
    3. The Arkham franchise is the sickest thing to grace video game consoles since God of War blew my mind in high school.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

Facts:

1. I hate RPGs, but Skyrim is awesome.
    2. Had to kill the time somehow.
    3. Ur gay.

I'll go back and finish AA and start on AC by the end of the summer so you guys can cool it!

Let's be honest though, like I said, Batman video games (and all superhero video games for that matter) have sucked hard in the past which is part of the reason for my hesitation with the Arkham games.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Skyrim is amazing. So is Arkham City. Both are in my top 5 games of this console generation.

RSB, City is much, much better than Asylum IMO. I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot before selling/trading it. If you absolutely hated Asylum then it's probably safe to say you won't like it. But if you even slightly enjoyed it, give City a try.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar