Arrested Development is Back

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by XO, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd probably say GOB or Tobias aka the analrapist.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Lucille Bluth because that IS my grandmother. The attitude and resemblance is spot on.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Can't believe some AD fans don't like this season. It's freaking gold, especially towards the end.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

It is excellent from 4 on.

ANUSTARD

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't help but thinking anyone that dislikes AD as a whole just simply has no sense of humor.

Or... hasn't seen more than 1-2 episodes.

GOB is best, btw. Followed by Tobias and Buster.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hey, I've seen every episode through S4:E5. I still say the first three episodes of this new season were awful... and there were a couple funny parts in each episode, but nothing like in the past.

But it's looking good now. I'll have this season finished by mid-week, probably.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

To all the haters of AD...

In the words of Gob Bluth: C'MON!

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So I guess Arrested Development broke Netflix tonight? People on FB are complaing that Netflix is down.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I just blue myself

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So I'm 4 episodes into the new season. Pretty surprising that the two Michael episodes were the best ones. George Sr.'s was easily the worst IMO, which really sucks as he's my favorite character on the show. It finally started feeling a bit more like the "old" AD at episode 4.

I'm wondering if maybe they should've stuck with the 22 minute network sitcom format though. I haven't been as down on this season as a lot of other people have. But I will say these episodes do seem to drag a bit at times. That was never an issue in seasons 1-3. Then again, maybe it's just the writing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar