Article on Johnson, and Fisher.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by selever2000, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nice read. I have a really good feeling that CJ will top 2,000. And another part of me feels even stronger that he'll set a new single-season rushing record. Very ambitious, I know, but very very possible.

As for the Fish's contract situation, that may get interesting. As mentioned in the article, it had to have been leaked for a reason. I was ready to call for Fish's head for his stubbornness for riding and dying with KFC. Right now, I'm officially on the fence about this one. It's like family, they p!ss you off sometimes and are ready to cut them off, but then you let the anger settle and clear you mind. So right now, I'm not sure how this will play out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar