Article on Leinart...Hollywood red flag

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Don't know if anyone has read this article, but it could make all the difference in who we pick at #3.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9372948

For his sake, I hope it's not really like that, but I'll take Young anyway.

2. well hes afraid to get hit but that makes the way all clear for Young that is if the titans get word of this, cause that could lead to him not paying attention and being garbage even more than he already is

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I do not like the prospect of drafting Matt Leinart

he reminds me of a dude about to be on the Bachelor or Elimidate

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I do not like green eggs and ham

5. lol, from that article ur right on target, and as far as im concerned i dont think that type of personality is very good to have on a team where his head is off somewhere else, especially when u are the qb which is basically the foundation of the nfl teams

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I wouldn't put too much stock in that story. I think Leinart made a decision based solely on the fact that Tom Condon switched to CAA and now Leinart has just 1 company representing him, and a new agent with quite the resume to boot.

And the GM was probably Floyd Reese blowing more smoke...

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've never felt Leinart is a good fit for Nashville or the Titans based on his past quotes (Joe namath, change of lifestyle, etc). I really don't think he's interested in playing for a small market town.

I thought he'd be the NO choice and then the team moves to LA. Then they signed Brees and now Buffalo making noise like the LA team of the future.

Anyway, in Leinart's words I get a bad "vibe" if we choose him.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Sounds like another dadgum Prima Donna fur coat wearin sissy to me....

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ isnt that GoT's line? :ha:

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

Last I remember, I saw Ray Lewis in one at a press conference and he is definately not a sissy. Far from it in fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar