Articles Regarding Young Titan Players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

McCarthy definitely struck me as a Bulluck type on D. Guy was directing traffic before snaps and if he got a big hit on someone, you know damn well he's getting up and screaming and flexing.

Tactician pre-snap, warrior post-snap. That's what I want in a MLB and Colin looks closer and closer to that each game.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I feel really good about the future of our defense. Add a free safty and a impact player on the defensive line and I think we will have one of the best defenses in the league next season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We got lucky even getting Colin McCarthy. This was a guy with 1st round talent, but fell because of shoulder injuries. Good for us if he can stay healthy. We might have a young Brian Urlacher on our hands.

As for Derrick Morgan, I loved the pick when we drafted him, still like the pick. Obviously the guy gets hurt and rushes himself back too soon a lot of times, but I said in August that would be detrimental to his season, and it clearly is the reason he's under performing. I like his chances of posting a sack almost weekly if he's healthy next season.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Gray per another article via Tennessean.com on Colin/Ayers:

“A lot of guys don’t know that they come in at 5:30 in the morning. I know Colin does. I know Ayers comes in about 6 or 6:30,” Gray said.

Literally puttin in work

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

McCarthy looks like a steal.

Ayers looks about as underwhelming as I expected after teasing us for a game or 2.

Morgan looks as average as I thought he was in college.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ayers has actually been playing fairly well especially for a rookie.

It's ok though, we know what a tough time you have admitting when you are wrong. Maybe you can make a bunch of jokes about it to feel better?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was already beginning to admit I may have been wrong about him like 2 games in to the season... so whatever point you're trying to make- no.

Since then, he's pretty much vanished though.

9. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

I'll catch flack for tooting Malcolm Sheppards horn again, but he has been a sturdy rotater for the DE position,he doesn't have the numbers yet but he could become a key member down the stretch.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ayers only vanishes cause teams want him off the field so they play 3 WR-sets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar