Asante Samuel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It would be like these two running around trying to tackle someone
    [​IMG]

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm very familair with him, I also wanted him for what was being asked by Philly.

But at the time there was no way of knowing if youre getting the whiffing CB, or the TD scoring CB.

I'm not that mad we missed out on him, more mad about our Center and right guard, but that seems like it might be fixed.

3. JCBRAVE

Maybe I should be mad we didn't land him. He doesn't care about his safetys LOL.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Its not, we just played a real crappy d! If we can get more than 50 yards rushing against the bears, I will say its fixed!

5. JCBRAVE

I'm glad you know the Bills D sucks.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Here's "the guy who can't tackle"...

Be sure to check out 1:21 for some NFL historical landmarks reached by Asante

Too many people automatically assume he misses tackles because he's small.

Top 10 CB without a doubt. Whatever he lacks in size, he makes up for it with tremendous coverage and ball-hawking skills.

We are simply retarded for not trading for. RETARDED. There is no excuse not to trade for him... and it's not like I'm saying this in hindsight. I wanted us to trade for Asante way back in February/March when the Eagles were shopping him. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Personally, I would've given up a 4th and not even thought twice about it. But a 7th??? Give me a ****ing break. We are too stubborn to ever pull moves like this off. We hire from within and we NEVER trade even when it's a no-brainer situation.

ATL loves him. Oh by the way they are off to their best start in franchise history... and they'd be 4-2 at best without Asante on that team.

7. JCBRAVE

Man get those videos outa here, that M'fer is a terrible tackler 99% of the time.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Samuel might be soft, but it would keep Mouton off the field in our nickel package. And less Mouton = more.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

Show me that 1 hit he laid on New Yorks TE one more time, I missed it.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's probably a terrible tackler 20% of the time because he's too busy shutting down receivers to even need to make tackles.

You can't defend us not trading for him. There's no way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar