Assuming Bush goes #1

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brian, Jan 5, 2006.

?
  1. Matt Leinart

13.9%
  2. Vince Young

72.2%
  3. Neither

13.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

If Lindale White goes pro I would be tempted to take him over Bush as well.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

think about this.............98 Manning last game.........he throws for 131 yds in a blowout loss to Nebraska.............Leaf throws for 331 in a win against Michigan............who turned out better? One game means nothing. Bush will be great...............VY game is made for college. Leinart is the better pro prospect..............and so is Cutlers game........nothing about last night changes anything in the top ten except on internet MB.

3. danny

danny Guest

As fans we want the "sexy" pick in a QB or the Heisman winning running back. If Young stays in, the Titans will not get Bush or Leinart. Only way they'd get Leinart would be to trade Volek to the Saints to swap places and take Leinart at #2.

Reality though is they just may take the Brick sh*t House at #3. I'd prefer Hawk at #3 personally for his presence and attitude but Reese wouldn't go linebacker at #3 (at least what he's said publicly on record in the past). You figure with the gaping hole on the Titan run defense or take into the account of the poor offensive line play, either way, the Titans almost can't screw this pick up.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I don't think V. Young could do any better money wise if he stayed in school another year. He MIGHT get the Heisman, but I can't see any other reason why he would not go Pro. Then there's the possiblity of taking a bad shot and screwing up a knee or a shoulder or whatever. He needs to go Pro in two tune blue!
    ________
    Lexus es

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

while I'm not sold on it being the "ONLY" way, i will entertain the idea of trading Volek to the Saints for their 1st (swap places) and 3rd round pick

after last night I'm not sure Matt did anything to help his stock
    and I'm not so sure Young moved up any higher than he already was

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

youre dreaming if you think Volek is worth more than a 3 at this point................

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I'd be surprised if we got better than a 4th round pick for Volek. He's not a starter and he never will be.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Package him with Woolfolk and maybe we'll get a 5th.

9. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

either one as long as the next 3-4 rounds are defense....wouldn't mind another tackle either. I want new lb's and saftey's more than the next qb - we have 2 pretty good ones we can get a few years out of.

Are there any quality qb prospects after the big 3???

10. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Just depends on who you consider in the Big 3, personally my big three would be Lienart, Young, and Cutler... after that you have possibly Omar Jacobs (BGU), Reggie Mcneal (Tex A&M), Drew Olson (UCLA), Cody Hodges (Texas Tech), Darryl Hackney (UAB), and DJ Shockley (Georgia). Those names are closely linked talent wise, and after that the talent pool kind of drops off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar