At #15, Who Do You Want?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I'm dolphin/Titans fan I'm telling you guys Matthews will surprise you guys sure he will never be a number 1 but he will put up stats as long as we protect Mariota.

If we draft a WR we're gonna have to wait 3 years for him to develop and it will take DGB's playing time away.

So NO WRs plz I rather take Miller from Ohio state in the 3rd.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

this..too big of a risk imo, but i do get what you're saying..15 is probably going to be our least exciting pick of our first 4 picks haha.. probably going to be OT, and rightfully so imo..can't expose Mariota the way we did last year...we just can't...and you can't gamble with his health by banking on a OT falling to 33.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm a really big fan of our trio. Sure, we don't have a true #1 guy but Matthews was good in Miami last year, DGB has that potential and Wright is back in the slot where he belongs. Plus we have Walker at TE. They're not the most elite group of guys but they'll do the job for this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Jack Conklin is the best Olineman in the draft tbh. Draft him

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I think Conklin and Decker are finished products and i dont think they will ever be elite at their positions,.which is why i wouldnt take them at 15. If it only cost us the 45 pick to move back into the top 10 I'd be open to that

6. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

I don't trust any tackle prospects after the first 4, which will be gone at 33.
    We really need to take conklin or Decker at 15

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

since a popular favorite #15 selection is Taylor Decker,
    I figured I'd go ahead and give Jim Wyatt and Paul K. the first headline addressing the fix on the the offensive line to be printed after the draft...... if we select him lol:

"Tale of Two Taylors" tm. lol

@Ontario Titan

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Le'Raven Clark could also be an option at #33 some scouts say he can become a top 5 OT in the NFL.

He has 36 1/8 inch arms and 11 7/8 inch hands! That's insane!

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Never heard of him Dman. How was his performance? Freak athletes haven't done well with us in the past.....

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

4 year starter at Texas Tech. Played in the Air Raid offense, not a Mularkey type. Has very good feet, but bad technique overall and will need A LOT of technique teaching and coaching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar