At this point, I think we will keep Jerry Gray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Or we going to fire him, cause I have a STRONG feeling we are keeping him and that me a sad panda.
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

He is really bad, was more inept than Palmer.
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

At this point, I think you're drunk.
  4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I think he's a great defensive coordinator. He's very talented. This is a fantastic decision by munch to keep him around. He has great schemes, and is one of the best defensive play callers I've ever seen. The only thing I don't like about him is the cushion he gives to the receivers. I'd hardly call it a cushion though. I think he could give them a little more of a cushion, like 15-20 yards. You never know when they're going to go deep on you. You know what they say; It's better to be safe than sorry.

I just hope that other teams don't try to poach him from us. We should probably consider extending his contract to lock him up for good.

just because you give up a lot of points, doesn't mean that you're a bad coordinator. You have to look past that to see the true value in Jerry Gray.
    • High Five High Five x 9
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

^^^^^^ lol sarcasm right
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I was streaming the press conference live and could not believe Munch said that in Gray's defense. Your main job as a defense is to not surrender points...
  7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

You can't just go around making rash, knee-jerk reactions and firing coaches.
  8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Cause having the most points scored on us in franchise history dictates that?
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

You have to look past the number of points scored on us. Statistics are for losers.
  10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Stats don't tell the whole story. Some people just don't get it.
    • High Five High Five x 2