At this point, I think we will keep Jerry Gray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

We just have to get better, I mean last year he was 8th in points allowed and should have gotten a bonus, 32nd in points allowed this year and we should fire him?

2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

We've got to talk about percentages too, I mean, how many of those points were from fumbles or pick sixes??

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I know. you average that out and next year he's right at 20th. that's some real improvement right there. you have to think long-term here. I mean, if you really think about it, the sky is the limit.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Holy sh!+

Slide are you serious?

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

4th in league for giving up scrimmage plays, 6th in league for yards per game, 3rd worse in giving up first downs, 2nd worse in time of possession, 30th in fumble and 28 in fumble lost? Just those alone represent on the defense alone. And 27th in total defense? here are some insights, Browns, BUFFALO, Cardinals, and the Chiefs where better than our defense, and they SUCK, what does that tell about our def?

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I wasn't being serious. Those are quotes from Munch talking about Gray...

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

AND!!! Don't forget about what Houston did, ONE of the worse defense, until this year, and hired a GOOD DC and became one of the scariest defense in the league.

9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

The Browns, Chiefs and Cardinals actually have pretty good defenses.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We just have to be patient. It's more important that we maintain an even approach. The players respond better to that. We are going to keep working. We can review the game film to identify and fix the problems. There will be no more staff changes.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar