At this point, I think we will keep Jerry Gray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We should actually make Jerry our HC and demote Munch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Points; where did all those points come from anyway. Some were special teams. Some of those points were from the dreaded pick sixes. Some points were made in converation, there was a german pointer. You can't just look at all those points and think that they were against us. . . . .

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Best post of the year. I've actually come around to Jerry Grey. When you really look at what he's done and you don't look at points or stats or wins/losses you see that he's actually an amazing coach. Hoping Munchak and him both get extended.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

funny but yes I can and so does any rational NFL fan

Gray blows chunks. 32nd in NFL in points is just the truth

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:sarcasm:

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

What makes me the most upset is these coaching decisions are based off how we finished. So our defense did well against the Jets and the Jags but what about 50 spot to the Packers? What about when it counted against the Colts? or the Jags the first time? Or the first part of the season when we gave up the most points in history it seemed like? The same for our Off Cord. What really has he done to show you cannot at LEAST look at other options? Tons of great coaches out there and we just settle like with everything.

I also read we are supposed to be BIG PLAYERS in free agency. Ummm yea I will believe it when I see it.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hutchinson was HUGE

I mean the Titans went all out and grabbed a crippled geriatric G.

Huge I say ...

HUGE!

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Man you guys are seriously as bad as Bud, somehow thinking Gray has done something I'm not seeing to keep his job.

He's been flat out pathetic THE WHOLE YEAR. Do you forget safeties 50 yards off? Or DE's dropping into the endzone for coverage?

Christ the list goes on.

You guys are idiots.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar