At what point will you guys not care if we lose?; higher draft pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't see anyone worthy of a top 5 pick yet. Mt Cody is the only guy I even like in the top 10. The QBs are terrible, but at least Colt McCoy can take a hit AND throw the ball. Sam Bradford is a Charmin paper tiger, biggest skirt in college FB. Dude's been hit 3 times in his entire career, missed the game and cost his team a loss each time:(

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Im Fine with losing now. You want the top 5 pick. If they're expensive and they suck, dump them like we're going to do to VY. You never know. But it's nice to have what you will believe to be the best player out of the hundreds available. That's always good.

3. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Damn right.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

^
    The Titans don't, obviously.

5. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

^
    HA! I see what you did there! Clever girl!

Clearly, we're not very good this year. We all saw Sunday, and the Sunday before, etc. Thanks, we get it.

I find the thought of losing on purpose offensive. Just my opinion. I'd rather us finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs and have a later draft pick than go the way we're going now.

6. iQon

iQon Starter

I don't care about the PLAYOFFS at 0-6, but never will I not care if we don't win games. At all. Especially for such a high pick.

These guys haven't done anything and make too much money. They ruin our cap and they're not guaranteed to improve the team. Worse off, some agents of these idiots like Crabtree tend to make stupid arguments on their worth. I'd rather we get something lower, starting at the teens.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I agree we could go on a 10 win run and go 10-6... we started 10-0 last year :). Yes I know it's crazy and we have a very slim chance of doing so but it's possible. We could go 10-6 and have a chance of going to the play-offs. But if we get to 7 losses, then i'm going to cheer for a loss. I know that sounds bad but a win could decide 5 draft spots, that's crucial.

8. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I've grown numb on this season but what's the point of having a high pick if we're just gonna trade it to move out of the first round.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

if we do get stuck with a top 5 pick, I hope we can get somebody to trade for it. We need our 2nd round pick back.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

If we are going to suck...get something good for it....

Buh Bye Hope....

[​IMG]

Nuff said....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar