Athletes you cannot stand

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

i might get burned for this, but am i the only one who thinks LEBRON JAMES is an immature ?

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Nope. I hate him as well.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Kobe Bryant.

Never seen him NOT whine and complain when hes called for a foul. Hate that guy.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Those who use Twitter.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lebron.

Peyton.

Or any other player that is allowed to break rules in order to be better, and refs ignore them or the league makes new rules for them... and they still suck in clutch moments.

Lebron is a dick. Dancing on the sidelines during blowouts, wearing "check my stats" shirts after being bounced in the playoffs, being a terrible tipper at restaurants, doing childish things like eating french fries during a game, and on and on... Wish someone would talk to him. Jordan, Kobe, someone... tell him he'll never be taken seriously as a great just by the way he acts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar