Atlanta Falcons at LP Field Preseason tailgatin'!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

Hey, above is a snap shot of 5 goTitans.com posters that got together Saturday to tailgate pregame. We had a pretty darn good time. I wanted to take the opprotunity, since the next game is two weeks away to throw out that picture and float the idea of getting together with some people and kickin' it for some pregame fun. So, if you are interested drop a post indicating that you will be going to the game and what not and are interested in hooking up with some of your fellow posters. You can always pm me and I'll let you know where I am at with this, but as of right now the plan is in it's infancy.

:logo: ​

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who is that in order of left to right? I see 330 and Broken in there. You need to post this in the tailgating section of goPhotos too.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I thought it would be more fun to let them speak up for themselves. Also, everyone else is not as open as I am, so I didn't want to cross the line with someone's sense of privacy, not that it's a known issue to me, I just wanted to be considerate of those pictured. One thing that aided in the success of our get together was being able to discuss our plans semi-privately in that user group that you created for me to invite people to... so now Smackreturners has more of a dual purpose. We actually concoct plans to rendevous and drink beer instead of the usual batcave smack dealings.

You know Jeff, Brad and I had plans to get you in that picture.
    What's up with that? :brow:

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

nice parking spot.

you suck.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It wasn't my spot. It was on loan to one of us. We are in fact in need of a location at present... and some bodies to be there. I hope something surfaces.

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I took Titanium's advice and bought a spot at St. Ann's Episcopal Church down Woodland Street.

The folks that sit next to and around us also are going to park in that lot as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar