Atlanta has the worse traffic ever..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Who agrees with me in that Atlanta has the worse traffic, EVER...

I can promise you that traffic in Atlanta is far worse than LA, or New York. If you don't believe me, travel on I-285 and you will see for yourself.

I went down to Florida this weekend, and traffic was a breeze in any part of Florida. As a matter of fact, I found people from Florida can actually drive. Then I get to Atlanta and the traffic just ruins my whole day. Atlanta is terrible when it comes to traffic, period.

Can anyone name a place where traffic is 2nd place to Atlanta :D

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I can't comment on the traffic.

I can say that downtown Atlanta is wild though. Pretty fun.

Also, a guy ate another guys face in Florida. Don't go there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Atlanta is a great city with a great nightlife.

The only negative is the crime and traffic :rolleyes:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't go to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area. I'll argue it's worse than Atlanta. Way worse. At least Atlanta has highways that have been widened to attempt to handle the traffic. South Florida doesn't even bother with that.

With that said, I'm really hoping my girlfriend doesn't transfer to GT...

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No way.. Are you serious? Nobody has ever mentioned that Miami has bad traffic. I haven't been that far down to Florida yet, but I am going to see a a friend in Vero Beach in the coming months. So I'll be able to see what it's like that way.

I can attest that it won't be nowhere near as bad as Atlanta.

6. Fry

The best part is, you'll know when you hit it. You go down I-95 with no problem and then BAM! Gridlock. Doesn't matter what time it is.

When I travel I like to drive at night so I don't have to deal with traffic, but if I'm going to any major city south of Orlando it doesn't matter.

Fortunately all of my family has moved from the area so I'll never have to go back again if I have anything to do with it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, I was in Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach for 2 and a half days and I can say traffic out that way was such a breeze compare to Atlanta.

Speaking of the City of Jacksonville. How in the world do they have a pro team? That was my first time going out that way, and I wasn't impressed with the city at all. That place literally sucks, and I don't know how they have an NFL team. Worse city to have a NFL team, by far.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I know Orlando traffic is awful, I can only imagine Miami. I have heard ATL traffic is terrabad too.

9. Fry

Oh yeah, I lived in Jax for about 13 years. Nothing special, but VERY spread out and the traffic is pretty easy.

Aside from The Landing and Jax Beach there isn't a damn thing to do there. Although I do see why they got a pro team. It's a total football city, but it's a college football city. People there love their Gators and Seminoles. The only time anyone cares about the Jags is when they're in playoff contention, which isn't often. And I think the most important reason they got a team is the city already had a stadium, so no need to build one when they were awarded a team.

I spent a lot of time in St. Augustine when I lived in northeast FL. It's touristy, but a lot nicer.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Tennessee traffic is a breeze, too.. The only thing in TN you have to worry about is the falling rocks lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar