Atlanta Hawks...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titanup1982, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Hawks were up big until Josh Smith got hurt.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That was an ugly game tonight, more like who wants it less.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Good Lord that was pathetic. And what was up with Rondo turning into Lebron James at the end?

"Duurrr, there's 8 seconds on the clock, let me sit back here and dribble until... doh! Time's out!"

Yeah, not like your Big 3 need any rest or anything...

I don't see ATL winning three in a row. It's possible if they can win the next one in Boston... but I just don't see it.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I concluded on Friday that a team CANNOT win in the playoffs without a star. I think there was a point in game 3 where the Hawks had 40 points in the paint and 6 free throw attempts. The Celtics had like 8 points in the paint and Paul Pierce himself had 14 free throws made.

The Celtics will send out a guy to shove the ballhandler at the top of the key, then Bradley or Rondo would flash in and try to steal the ball while Joe Johnson was off balance from getting shoved by Garnett. Garnett had 2 fists of Horford's jersey both times the Hawks couldn't inbound the ball last night.

They play an insanely physical game, but they Pierce gets automatic free throws on any contact or anticipated contact.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So...

Hawks lost
    Bulls lost
    Mavs lost

0 for 3

Never marking your words again.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Hawks continue to be a collection of talent instead of a team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm just surprised this thing wasn't over in 5 games as I predicted.

I won't sleep on Indiana, but I expect the Celtics to win this series in 6 games as well. A pretty easy first two rounds for Boston if you ask me. I pray they can beat the Heat in the conference finals.

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Depends on if Wade dislocates Rondo's arm again I suppose.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Boston should win in 4.

We almost took them to 7 missing 2.5 starters.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That game hurt right there. We did make a small comeback for a second, and I thought we had the game won. Boston wouldn't have won game 7 in Atlanta.

Josh Smith and his stupid long range jumpers continue to hurt this team.

I still think we were the better team. We had our chances and gave them the series. We should have won game 2 and 3 IMO.

Man, I was looking forward to getting drunk Saturday and watching game 7 in Atlanta :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar