Attention all titans central posters

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans_Dynasty, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

and your mom, and and your household pets.:D

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

3. Titans_Dynasty

Titans_Dynasty Camp Fodder

The message board is totally free. You pay for the premium material that Terry and Darren put out every once in a while. To get a free account just click on the "Log In" button and when the pop-up box appears click "register for free" in the bottom right corner.

Like I said, I'm not trying to step on any toes or detract from this message board at all. GoTitans is obviously a very well-established message board and I respect the guys who have made it last. We're all Titans fans and I see no problem with having multiple boards for multiple types of discussion. Titans Central guys just have a different style than most and it probably wouldn't appeal as well to the GoTitans crowd. Both boards have their strong suits and we're all fans of the same team. I'm just trying to pull the guys back together since TC got hacked. Just imagine if GoTitans went down and you had to find somewhere else to go. Most people want to stick with the same posters they have been with for a long time. If you want to branch out and try a new board, that's fine. I'm just informing the guys who may want to get back together that there is another option.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm always logged in but every time I click "goforum" I get some "MacProtector" pop-up ad or the "You won an iPad2" one.

I didn't get them on my PC, but the Mac does.

And this is the only site I get pop-ups of any kind on...

I tried TitansCentral while this site had server problems on game-days, and it's pretty poor. Everyone has their preferences though. To me, it seemed like all the dunces from the TOMB that whined any time someone had their own opinion migrated there. Better there than here.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is this the wealth of knowledge you are talking about?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'll check into this. It wasn't supposed to pop up on any members.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did you check in to it? Just a min ago was the first time in a long time that I didn't get the pop-up.

:) Thanks, if so.

8. TitanJeff

Yes. I was off on some settings. Since I am never logged out, I had no idea members were seeing them. I think I got it fixed.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. TitanJeff

No pops still?

10. DaMontrealTitan

DaMontrealTitan Camp Fodder

Damn I miss Titans Central

What happened there?:hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar