Auburn Cheated

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Inaccurate Passer, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What's disappointing is your brain is too limited to process higher levels of reasoning. Its truly sad if you can't comprehend gray areas regarding murder or animal deaths.

Ever heard the terms "murder in the first" or "murder in the second" or "involuntary manslaughter"? Eh, probably way too deep for you to comprehend.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so the cops that killed black hat bomber committed murder???????

DW is too libtarded too think on his own

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

wtf are you talking about? Here's what we do know:

Sandusky showered with little boys in the locker room (although not illegal by the book, it's still f**king weird and a red flag, and that's not even in hindsight) and everyone knew about it.

One of the boys Sandusky showered with conplained to his mom that he was touching his wee-wee and Sandusky was under investigation.

Assistant coach Mike Mcqueary once witnessed Sandusky having anal sex with a 10 year old boy in the lockeroom and tells Paterno. Paterno tells campus security and tells Sandusky to not bring kids to the lockeroom anymore and moves on with his day.

You have to go to be kidding me, either Paterno is the most naive person to ever live or he wanted to sweep it under the rug to protect Penn State...considering he was Penn State, you tell me which one sounds logical. I should warn you though, one of the answers you choose would make you the dumbest person in the world...either that or your stubborn a** is backed in a corner and can't stand to lose to an online argument.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You just skewed facts.

And that's what's wrong with you people. You take what you do know- then manipulate it to suit your conclusion.

Mcqueary didn't "witness Sandusky having anal sex".

And if he were under investigation...what is Paterno supposed to do? Join the police staff?

You guys are hilarious.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

wonder if Joe Paterno let his grandkids hang out with Jerry Sandusky?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar