August 11: Titan Game on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titantonic, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

KVB is like a pit bull with rabies.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I watch nfl netwrok all the time, i didnt know it was gonna be on. Im mad that nfl sunday ticket is $200 somethin dollars

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It was an interesting show. They showed the VY skirmish with Nickey, and made some overall comments about the State of the Franchise. Their graphics had Chris Brown as the starter, but said Fisher was very high on Lendale right now, and said he could get it done. He is in camp at 240, and they are pleased. They showed the Titans running a lot of short routes, and even Hall was involved. Unfortunately VY was not hitting long balls, and had a few picked. The announcers said VY will see mostly zone this year, as defenders are not going to turn their backs on him. Chris Henry is greasy fast, and made a few nice runs outside, but up the middle isn't his forte. Griffin looked pretty good for a rookie, and they said (as we speculated) that it will be good for him to play CB for a while, even if he is ultimately moved to safety.

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I was so hyped for this game. I haven't seen a Titans game on TV since they played Pittsburgh two years ago. Then I looked at my High School football schedule and I have a scrimmage that day. Blahhhhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar