Training Camp August 3, 2015

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8MM

8MM Special Teams Standout

The great thing about Mariado :chairwack: is that he doesn't read these type of things. And if he's asked, he'll just say that's other people's opinion.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Well now you've done it lol.

3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I agree with the one poster, if he was really telegraphing where it's going to go the ball would either be knocked away or picked off. He would have def had an interception by now....well, unless there is some super natural force working for him.

Which could be a possibility.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Or our defense is really really bad.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm seriously thinking about flying into Tampa to watch Mariota vs Winston in week one.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Here is another thing about Mariota. I still think there is signs that he is taking chances out there in practice. I made reference to it above. But let's not fault him for not. He is a game manager. That is one of his strengths. He is not going to put the ball out there or make a decision that he feels will turn the ball over. He is a great decision maker. More times than not he has shown he is going to do the right thing. It's a great quality. Instead of mocking him for not taking chances. Praise him where praise is do. And that's for being a terrific game manager and decision maker. In the end, It's going to win you some games.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think a bad defense would still come away with the ball once if he is really 'telegraphing' it 90% of the time. They are all pro's.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tongue in cheek

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah me too. But Tampa sucks as a destination. I'm mean REALLY bad.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You just have to venture out to Clearwater. I don't recall Tampa being too bad the 2 times I've been out there. Nice party spots with a ton of hot chicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar