Available QB's?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

So with Vince missing some time and potentially getting benched at some point this season it seems likely the Titans will move to bring in a 3rd QB. So who is available?

Chris Simms?
    Daunte Culpepper?
    Joey Harrington?
    Brady Quinn? hehe

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

*cough* Volek *cough*

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans will not entertain bringing in anyone unless Young is out for much longer than four weeks. Martin can handle the backup role for a few games.

4. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

I'm wishing we would have signed Leftwich now.

5. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

Simms will most likely be a Patriot depending on Bradys injury, but they said no later tonight we will find out if he is or is not.

As for Culpepper, he's retired, he announced that middle of the week sometime last week. so that leaves harrington or quinn as you say.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Uh, Culpepper would come out of his "retirement" in about 2 seconds if a team actually wanted him.

I hope we don't sign a QB, because that will mean that Vince will be out for an extended period. Collins can hold it down for now.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Agree we won't sign anyone unless Vince is out more than 4 weeks.

It looked bad on TV, and Fisher isn't much a straight shooter. We'll see what the MRI reveals.

But no matter what, Christie Simms, should NEVER be an option. Never.

Could Beck be available from the Dolphins? I know little about him, but another name to throw into that hat. Another name, that isn't Chris Simms.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Did he ever sign w/ anyone? Not saying I want him or not...just couldn't remember.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Alex, it's Chrissy Simms. He didn't look that bad a couple of years ago before he blew out his spleen. Could be worse i guess, we could have a healthy VY. Just kidding, too easy to pass on.

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Steelers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar