Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Starkiller, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FishFearMe

FishFearMe Starter

Saw the movie with the kids yesterday in 3-d.
    Truly is a visual spectacle. That being said, the storyline struck me as a straight translation of "Dances with Wolves" into an interstellar story.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

"Dances With Wolves"? Looks like friggin' Pocahontas to me.

I get that it's a visual masterpiece and all that, but pare it down to 90 minutes or less and lose the silly love story and maybe I'll be interested.

3. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Thought so too, but the movie looks amazing. Like ST said is a must see in 3D.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Go to IMAX.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If only it was RollTide

6. And the decade is almost up...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I believe it is predicted RollTide will agree with you December 2012...

8. Not sure how to compare the IMAX 3D version with the normal 3D, but I saw it at a normal theater (Bellevue 12). Still great.

9. So THAT's what the Mayans were predicting...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

i watched it yesterday at Hollywood 27 (100 Oaks) in 3D. We were gonna go out to Opry Mills but decided not to so I can't speak on IMAX but it was absolutely great. Its definitely one of those must-sees simply for the experience alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar