Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Starkiller, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Finally saw it over the weekend. It was good, definitely a spectacle. I would say that I'm not sure if I'd see it over and over again. In that sense, its length hurts it, though that was part of what made it such a big show. Lots to see.

Glad I saw it.
  2. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $15
    Just saw it tonight. Greatest movie ever. Don't lynch me yet, im a sucker for romance in action, but the movie was just amazing. From its plot, to it's effects. The cast was great. It's definitely not something to watch over and over, only because it will ruin it for you. That said, im going to see it again in imax this weekend. I think my age once again kills me since all the movies you guys think are horrible or just ok, i tend to love. Like transformers. However this film is nowhere near a kid flick. And i found myself angry at a few younger guys joking around because i was so into the film.
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $32
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Probably because he isn't funny.
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    saw it in Real3d which is more of a depth of field effect rather than a jump off the screen effect. I contemplated seeing it in IMAX but chose against it, and from what I've read, I'm glad I did. the r3d visuals were plenty for immersion and I preferred not getting headaches, having strobing visuals, or erroneous distractions .
    I thought it was a well done movie. the CG is nearly seamless. the story was good if not a bit predictable in parts
    I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't have gone as over the top as some critics did
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,370

You mean Cameron?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    No, Bruno or whoever he wants to be.
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $32
    anyone seen this? weird.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-o9Fod9KigU"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-o9Fod9KigU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,370
    Ah.

Should have said Cameron. Or that you don't have a sense of humor. Either or. :)
  8. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    pocahontas/dances with wolves/ferngully
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.