Avery Williamson radio interview 2-1-16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Twice Ray Lewis stole a SB birth from the Titans. And even worse than just beat us straight up he purposely had Chris Johnson injured in the 08-09 playoffs...

Only scum respects Ray Lewis

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wow....as much as I wanted to blast this, I really cannot argue with this LOL.

Pretty sad when you really think about it.....

3. CheeseheadTitan

Ray Lewis lost any respect from me when he bobbed and weaved himself out of the murder incident back in 2000. That alone should be enough to have no respect for him, but there is also the whole HGH thing from his final season. Toss in what JCB said about his on field antics, and you have pretty much what JCB said.....SCUM.

Dude is an idiot and an embarrassment to the NFL, and to society in general IMO.

That is all I have to say on this topic.....

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why did you bring race into this? Why does everyone do that these days? That doesn't even cross my mind until someone mentions it out of left field.

And to even compare Polamalu and Reed to Ray Ray is absurd. As players, sure. As human beings, no. Stop. Ray Lewis is a piece of sh*t.

5. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

I brought race into it not because its racist. There is a difference. I brought it in because it is very normal and natural for young people to relate to someone that looks like them - plays a position they admire. Many white people admire JJ Watt, black people admire a Ray lewis of sorts. its not racist, its called relativity.

You're have a clear hatred for the Ravens, its obvious RSB. But, that doesn't mean others need to and to pout down a player because his favorite player was Lewis is absurd.

I don't care about players off the field, I am referring to how fun they were to watch on it.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Ok a little dramatic much?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

not dramatic, stating facts

8. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Who cares who someones favorite player is. You gonna hate Williamson now, too?

9. CheeseheadTitan

He has not been involved in a murder, has not paid his way out of charges, has not taken (not that I know of) HGH, and has not held himself up to the public as some "holier than thou" pillar of society in light of these transgressions.

So at this point, no, I will not hate Williamson. Ray Lewis, however, is nothing but pure scum, an embarrassment to the NFL, and an embarrassment to society in general.

10. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

I don't like Ray Lewis the person either. But the player, hell yea.

For the record, my stance started because someone posted hatred towards Williamson for having Lewis as his favorite player. If you don't think 90% of young Linebackers in the league don't think the same then you are likely wrong.

Not sure how this got to be all about Lewis... its not. This is about Williamson and his favorite player... read the thread title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar