Avvie vs The Search Engine Of Considerable Difficulty

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

And I'm losing, so I need some help.
    Somebody here had recently posted the last few years' worth of Neilsen ratings for NBA viewership. I've tried all combos I can think of, but keep getting zero results. I even tried "thug", and still got nothing! :eek:

If you or someone you love could help me find those ratings, you will bring a smile to the face of a man who lives in an exotic tropical locale. Heartwarming, isn't it? :yes:

Thanks in advance!
    XOXO
    Your pal
    Avvie

PS: I posted here because the subject was in this forum...the author might not visit the lounge for all I know.

2. avvie

Thanks much, Nine! I had gone straight to Neilsen, but no luck.
    Wow, that Wiki is really somethin' else, huh? ;)

3. avvie

And you're fast, too! :banana:

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

thats weird..
    I was the one who posted that schedule, and i don't remember who started that thread, but it went around the lines of "why pacman is good for the NFL" can't find my post or that thread now.. I bet it was deleted..

I wonder why?

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It was something about the thugs in the nba and how it has hurt the ratings. Then I made a comment about the Jordan effect. That is all I can remember. Probably moved to the lounge.

6. avvie

Yep. that's the thread I was referring to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar