Aw Crap!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey my building is on fire. They're pounding on the door asking people to evacuate. I'm not going anywhere, I'm on the second floor if it gets too close I can jump off the balcony. Wish I had fire insurance :hmm: ... Seriously I think the fire is at the back of the complex... I'm out front.

Here's the view from my balcony door...

[​IMG]

Fire alarms are annoying. Can't they make soft soothing alarms to put the residents at ease :))

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay guys, you reckon' he's still sitting there waiting for a response to this?

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Nice neighborhood. Too bad it's going down in flames.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Alright I'm back. The usual kitchen fire fiasco (great word... fiasco). No worries on my end. Did you notice "Raider fan" on the building next door's lawn gawking at the pretty red fire trucks? The loser Raider fan knows no borders, he's an international annoyance.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You sure he did not start the fire?

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I don't think "Raider fan" has mastered the ability to create fire yet. The cops probably clubbed him over the head and took him downtown shortly after this photo was taken (just to be safe.... and of course for the sheer pleasure of it).

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Trust me Raiders fans know fire. One of my buddies had a Browns Jacket taken off of his back and thrown burning from Mt. Davis. This was the first year back and the Faiders killed them.

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

"Raider fan" looks a bit shady to me. He seems shamable unlike every other fader.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

That raider fan is definitely a suspect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar