Away Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Just curious how many of you buy tickets for away games. I haven't before but may look into this yr.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I used to go to Cincinnati every year since it's such a short drive, but I haven't been to an away game since the realignment. My sister lives in D.C., so I might consider that one this year.

3. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

i always go to the greenbay games because so close to it yeah right (2 hours) lol

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

We usually go to a couple a year. Atlanta, St. Louis, and Indianapolis are all easy drives. We flew to the Cleveland game last year and also went to the Hall of Fame in Canton.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I've been to Cincy three times, NY twice (one Giants, one Jets), Jacksonville and Atlanta for Titans games. I've also hit St Louis and Atlanta to see the Seahawks. If you're a big fan who enjoys going to games, you should definately check out an away game at least once. Its really a completely different experience. Its a completely different sense of comraderie with fellow fans when you are in the minority.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have been to Cleveland, Cinci, and Atlanta for road games. All were drives from Chattanooga.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Players get terrible tickets at away games. When I'm taking friends, after exhausting all contacts, the last resort is to try the fan websites or just show up and buy from scalpers outside of the stadium. If you smile real pretty, you get good prices.:brow:

Hey BiPolar, you going to the Washington game? The shopping in D.C. is mind boggling and we're gonna need someone to help us carry our shopping bags.:greedy: :kiss:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no, but I'll meet you for a beer pre-game any given Sunday at Joes Crabshack.:brow:
    Sometimes I even have any extra ticket if you bring a friend.:brow::brow:
    Did you know once everyone is in camp I quit hatin' until the bye? I actually become a hating cop and smack return anything that even smells like hate. :grr:

It's kinda like lent for me, which, coincidently, is the liturgical season we are currently in... anyhow... Like any good catholic, I will be attending all of my Sunday homegames religiously and have intentions to rendevous with forum members at Joe's Crabshack and "Bipolars Grassy Knoll" ... which is not a bar but a little piece of dirt I like to call home in the vicinity of gate 7.

9. Mrs. Bipolar

Mrs. Bipolar Football Widow

oh no you didn't!
    :grrr: :irked:

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

ill be @ the redskins game for sure, its right up the road from me in norfolk, maybe all of us should get together before the game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar