Away Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i love going to dc also, the nightclubs and shopping are great...especially in this area called dupont circle, pretty nice...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

BTW I am enjoying the beanie, getting cold down here as well.

3. Yvette

Yvette Starter

I've been to Houston (Reliant) three times and will go back every year if I've got two legs. TexansTalk.com is part of your Fan2Fan Alliance and they're a great group of fans, incredible tailgaters.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

they might be good peeps but their message board sucks.
    they don't really want you to mix with them. :irked:
    I'm astounded at the liberties that Coltsfreaks affords you...:whoop:

Click my signiture and examine the links and read on... it takes some time but it paints a nice picture. If you post to appeal to Texans fans using pro-texans humor... just read on if you dare.

click vince...:sad2:

don't bother if you only have a minute.

5. Yvette

Yvette Starter

After reading your posts, I predict if you ever show up for a tailgate they'll serve you the special meatballs :winker:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was honestly trying to be cool, direct them to our smack forum and show them how I taught Overalls to own Cowboy Mouth with the T.O. avi. I broke out the record book, all class. That thoughtful moderator moved my entire thread into another thread, in another forum. I was ready to talk about Barry Sanders and Reggie Bush, ... I even worked overalls little oklahoma bit in there. That was so weak... I mean damn, it's april for crying out loud... I was topicless but at the same time offered fifty football related icebreakers to get to know those cow patties... I'm so put off. I've gone and trashed that board elsewhere on the network... Alls fair in love and war baby.

Sucks when you come in peace.
    You like Kubrick? I started a thread in the lounge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar