B-Dubs coming to Cool Springs!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

aka Buffalo Wild Wings...

Finally coming to Cool Springs! About damn time.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I have never eaten there in my life. I guess I'm missing something eh?

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The food is pretty good. The service is terrible at every one I've attended across the country. They have alcohol. The big screen televisions apparentely have idiot fan magnets.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

corporate version of Toots

not that Toots aint corporate, but at least its local

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No love for B-Dubs?! Wow.

Gotta love a place that stays open late every night and has tons of TVs with all the games on.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Over priced mediocre bar food and drinks, not worth it...

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont hate BWW I just choose not too go there. If someone else was driving and they wanted too go to BWW I would not object - much

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i like bdubs.... but i dont go often because of 1.. tad expensive, 2... horrible service... i remember my party waited about an hour+ for our food...
    even so... i like what they serve... boneless wings are my favs (especially honey bbq)

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think it's a decent enough place. But tremendously overrated. Guess they have an amazing marketing department or something.

I agree with others on the poor service. Which is a MAJOR strike for any restaurant (even a sports bar). The only one I've ever been to where the service was turrble is the one in Sevierville.

Oh, and on a side note, the best thing I've ever had there is the pulled pork sandwich. SO much better than anything else I've ever ordered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar