B. Jones getting some love

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

now im definatly drafting B Jones 1st pick in my fantasy league....

:ha:

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

There certainly are a bunch of guys I'd still rather have on my fantasy team but at least Jones will be the #1 guy this year. I wonder if everyone will be calling him very average, crap, maybe a good #3, replaceable and all those other things said about Bennett if he doesn't break 800 yards. Isn't he also a FA after this year?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why? You can get him as a steal later. I'd love to have you in my league lol.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I think brandon jones is gonna be real good. I dont think he will let us down. I also think chris davis will be a good special teams player. id pick him in yalls little special teams fantasy thing lol.

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

wonder if his jersey sales will start going up?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I've been planning on getting him as my 3rd or 4th wideout in my keeper league, depending on how the draft shakes out.

I wouldn't have minded us drafting Vincent Jackson, but not where we picked in the 2nd. I would have perhaps traded that Roby pick to move up, though. Sooooo glad the Roos pick is working out, however.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if he shows me anything, ill buy one, but in all reality, if B Jones isnt performing, and we are right there with the colts come trade deadline, expect us to deal some of our young o-line/picks for a #1/#2 reciever.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Which O-line for a #1/#2?

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

guys like jacob bell, not saying he will be the one to go, but IMO, WR is a bigger concern the our O-line...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar