B. Jones getting some love

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard^.

Why would we trade some of our O-Lineman who are gelling very well on there way to becoming a top O-Line in the league. None are making crazy $ yet either so trading them would be stupid for one because you hurt our lines chemistry and play. 2 you give VY less time to throw and 3 it all starts in the trenches you think T-Hen brokeout on his own.

Having A good O-Line means everything to an offense if you haven't noticed.

Just like a D-Line is the most important part of a Defense. Poor D-Line such as our makes our LB's and Secondary which were but very good last year with the exception of LT and Hill's injury troubles. But they look avg to good since our D-Line didn't occupy blockers or pressure the QB. So those blockers got to the LB's and the QB had all day to find a WR which gives you the 31st ranked D.

Ex. Mangini takes over the Jets which had a very poor offense the year before. They had decent skill pos. players in Coles, Martin, Pennington but they played poorly. So when Draft day came what did Mangenius do to fix that O..............he had 2 1st round picks which he used on a frachise left tackle (D-Brick) and the top C (Mangold) and wallah..........playoffs that same year.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ok then, if we are sitting at the trade deadline, 1 game behind the colts for the division....and a good #1 is on the trading block, would you trade and if so who?

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So exactly how many #1 WRs ever get traded in the middle of a season?
    How many trades occur at all after the season starts?

There is your answer and that doesn't even take into consideration that a GM would laugh in our face if we offered Jacob Bell, a guy who is going to be a FA anyway after the season for the teams #1 quality WR.

I think I here your mother calling you, it is time to come down for lunch, I think she has some mac and cheese ready.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Great job man.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hey, I LIKE mac & cheese!

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

You obviously haven't read many of his posts. That's barely top-20.

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Ha!

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

be quiet carpy, your just mad because no one likes you in real life and your boyfriend left you.... its ok......

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

why did you leave him, DCtitan?

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this site is so hostile, nobody can post 2 words without someone getting offensive or just ATTEMPTING to insult them, i hope you guys dont raise your kids this way....its embarrassing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar