Babin and Ball admit to using the power of the dark side to sack Quarterbacks.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Ha, that was a nice read, thanks for posting.

Those two have been nothing short of amazing for us.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

An example of good coaching?

Both players benefit from an agressive one gap system that Jeff Fisher has always coached from the beginning and both players benefit from an elite D-line coach that Jeff fisher hired.

We need to sign Ball to a long term deal especially after the injury to Morgan. Babin is also on a one year deal.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You have to credit Washburn for the play of the line.

Fisher signed Washburn but doesn't coach the linemen.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ehhh, I'd wait on Ball. He's had a lot of back issues.

Babin, on the other hand, has shown a lot of promise. The best thing is everyone knows it's the scheme that's making him a sack master and is 30 years old, so he could come relatively cheap.

5. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Q the Darth Vader SFX and the Imperial March...

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Not 100%, but Ball may end up being a RFA.

I'm not sure I'd sign either one of them to long term deals. Really depends on what they would be asking. A healthy Morgan and Ford could be great DE's next year. Younger, more upside.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

and more fragile. Especially Ford has problems staying healthy.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd hold off on giving either of them a contract extension for now. Neither guy has had this type of success, and what makes them both so great is just that. When players become full of themselves they aren't as productive. That's evident with C.J. and Randy Moss and plenty of others. Players need a chip on their shoulder to get them motivated, and stay hungry. Anyone suggesting to resign them sooner rather than later is almost hurting the team. I'm shocked it's these two guys making headlines. It's was suppose to be Ford and Morgan, but we sure lucked out with Babin and Ball. Babin doesn't surprise me as much as Dave Ball does. Who would have thought we'd all enjoy seeing Ball sacks LOL.

"Twenty-two sacks have come from a group of outcasts, misfits and football orphans from the scrap heap mixed with draft picks from Eastern Michigan, Winston-Salem State and Central Arkansas.

That's so Jeff Fisher for you. Finding gold under rocks in the middle of nowhere. Our defensive lineman scouts really earn their pay.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We needa re-sign Babin asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar