Babin Comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Complaining about how u don't like to lose due to questionable calls. He called both of the personal fouls questionable calls. Really Babin? Dude should man up and apologize for costing his team a win.

For the record, I think both Babin and Witherspoon were good calls. The illlegal contact call on verner tho was pure bs

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He ripped the guy's helmet off.

He needs to take his scrub ### back to Houston or one of the other 25 teams he's played for in the last five years.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Cut him, I'd rather start Donnie Nickey at DE.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did Verner intercept the ball?

5. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Nah, I'm pretty sure it hit the ground.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ahh I only saw the highlight and was wondering why the Skins had the ball when the PF was after the play.

7. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Yeah, it looked like an INT at first but then they showed the replay a few times. The crowd sighing was a dead giveaway and a heartbreaker.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the verner interception bounced off the ground maybe twice..

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Our D line sucks.

If only Jason Jones knew how to stay healthy. Hated to see him limping off on the first or second play of the game.

10. pettso

pettso Starter

His comments show that he clearly lacks a brain, which also shows why we're so bad at dealing with screens. All his brain can handle is running at the QB full speed, he doesn't see or react to what goes on around him.

But hey guys, we're leading the league in sacks! Our defense must be awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar