Babin is Officially a Titan Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he will come and go before you know it.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

At least its something.

You gotta hope Washburn can get something outta him.;)

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

at least there's some activity

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Reinfeld is trying to destroy me

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Welcome Jason Babin...

The Eagles won't match so we have another backup vet DE who can rush the passer a bit. He's a high motor guy like KVB was but younger and can get some heat on QB's.

Solid signing depending on cost. Good depth and depth is something we need (though we might need a starter too).

Gut

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yes yes, Welcome Jason Babin. Can't wait to see you flatten Schaub, Garrard and Peyton all year. And at a bargain barrel blue light special rate of $1 Million for 1 year, welcome.

He will easily earn his pay. We paid how much last year for Jevon? Only to have him sit out most of the year. This guy comes in with a chip on his shoulder and we're getting him at a d@mn good price. I'm thinking Kyle Vanden Bosch, deja vu all over again.

8. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

Well that settles it; we've got Babin for DE, Spoon for LB with the chance of possibly resiging KB, and resigned Hood for CB.
    With all these great free agent signings; we can now devote our draft to the offense.
    Dez Bryant or CJ Spiller @ 16 or trade down and grab Golden Tate
    if CJ Spiller
    then Mike Williams from Syracuse in the 4th or 5th

yes i'm being sarcastic about our great signings but lets see what Babs can do for $1m. Amazing if our team was a retail store; I'd compare them to Walmart. You can find a decent DVD player there cheap, but you're not going to get anything to show off to your friends like a Trophy.

9. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Its a 1 year deal for 1 million. If it doesnt work out we cut him in camp with very little to no cap hit! It is similar to the KVB situation when we signed him. A pure pass rusher who has potential but has struggled due to injury. I have a feel Wash will get him straightened out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar