Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Babin released in Philly.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Nov 27, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to be speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense."
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    He had 18 sacks last year, and gets cut this year... you think they realized how TERRIBLE he is in run coverage and can't do anything but rush the QB when hes 19058198025 yards off the tackles in a wide-nine?
    GoT high fives this.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,143
    I watch a lot of Cops too.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Um wtf does that even mean Eternal?
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,815
    They were better when they played here than our guys that are here now are playing?

/smacks self
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    Remember last year when he had a bunch of sacks and people were pissed we let him go? Wanna rethink that now?
    GoT high fives this.
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    I'd sure take Ray Edwards and Babin on the cheap to audition for a spot next year, chode or not. At least he's not jay cutler chode
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,143

rofl.. don't ask me. Ask [tag]Scarecrow[/tag]... he knows me better than I do.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    We should resign him, and only put him in on 3rd and 20+ situations. He would probably be pretty effective then
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,478
    yes he is

Without Washburn letting him play the 9 hes absolute garbage. Even with the occasional SAC hes still garbage because he is a complete undisciplined selfish me-first total tool as a DE