Babineaux on Food Network tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2012/2/6/2775585/tennessee-titans-daily-links-hot-chicken-edition

"The Food Network show Heat Seekers that airs tonight will feature Jordan Babineaux. The show will be showcasing the Nashville delicacy 'hot chicken', though they shamefully decided to feature a sports bar over legendary places like Bolton's and Prince's. Sure, you're way more likely to get shivved in the parking lot of Prince's, but that's the birthplace of our style of 'hot chicken'... which is exactly what it sounds like, but so much more than you're imagining."

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I'm in front of the TV when this airs then I'll try to catch it, but if not, oh well.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

My wife loves the food network. Im sure we will see it.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

maybe the network can be convinced to air this on a day you will have open

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If no one watches it then I agree.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Boltons has a new place on Murfreesboro Rd and Thompson Rd. It is in the old O'Charelys.

Sure hope he kept the one on Main St in East Nashville open..that place has character

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Damnit. My mouth is watering. I'll see you guys later...I'm getting chicken. Pepperfire on the East side has 50% today (or so I'm told).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar